Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A fact about the "missing link"

So, I went in a different direction other than about creation in my last post, It's my right.

Everyone who is reading this blog better get ready to switch gears at any time. There is so much happening out there that I cannot help to shed light on the real truth.

And since we are dealing with the rightly divided Word of God here you have to be ready for the truth.

I'm gonna be writing more about the evil of Islam in upcoming articles so don't be surprised when you hear me referring to believers in Islam as people who are blinded by devil spirits.

Yes, that's right. There is a Devil who is responsible for ALL the evil in the world, and his demons are out to devour everyone and anyone they can get there hands on.

OK. More on that later.

Now, The Missing Link.

This is where science kicks in and is so awesome. Back in 1974 when Donald Johanson and Tom Gray discovered "Lucy" they proclaimed to the world that they had found the missing evolutionary link from ape to humans because this ancient ape like creature walked up-right because the femur (the upper leg bone) and tibia show her to have been bipedal (walking upright on two legs).

Well, well, very interesting.

Here is one little item Dr. Johanson conveniently forgot to tell everyone:

Um, I found the upper leg bone and tibia more than 2 miles away from the buried remains and I needed them to prove that this ape like creature walked up-right.

That my friends, is evolutionary science at it's best. Making something fit where it doesn't belong.

Here is one more little thing you need to know about Lucy.

Lucy isn't actually Lucy at all, Lucy is a male. If Dr's. Johanson and Gray would have done ant scientific study of the remains at all, they would have know that Lucy's pelvis structure is one of a male, confirmed by published scientific study.

And oh, one last thing:

Scientific study confirmes that Lucy is actually a monkey.

What! How can that be.

Thanks again to the lies of the evolutionists, simple study shows that Lucy's bones are flat which are consistent with that of primates. And may I say completely obvious to the naked eye.

So, there you have it.

Complete fabricated lies forced into our nations textbooks and into the minds of every child attending school.

I don't know about you, but that really pisses me off. The lie has been completely exposed yet it is still being preached as gospel in school.

I can't wait till my daughter brings home her 5th grade science book, because I'm gonna have a field day with the school board. They are gonna wish they would have never taken the job.

Till next time,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

November 10, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home